While doctors and other health care professionals are trained and qualified to treat the many individuals who are admitted into the hospital for childbirth, there are some who don’t always provide the standard level of care they are expected.
When it comes to childbirth, if a doctor neglects to carry out their duties in the proper manner, things tend to go wrong. For instance, a doctor can bring upon these injuries and/or impairments if they fail to:
- Provide adequate prenatal care for the mother.
- Identify conditions the mother possesses that could potentially harm the child including diabetes, preeclampsia, infections, sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
- Monitor both the mother’s and unborn child’s heart rate during labor.
- Provide a cesarean delivery in a timely manner.
- Recognize any conditions the newborn baby is suffering from upon delivery and providing adequate treatment for it.
- Correctly use birthing tools such as a forceps or a vacuum that inflicts harm onto the child.
- Acknowledge any complications that could arise based on the mother’s health condition or pregnancy state.
Therefore, if you or your newborn baby are the victims to a medical mistake that transpired during the birthing process, it is important you reach out to a reputable birth injury attorney in your area today as they can provide you with the legal advice you may need in order to properly file a childbirth injury lawsuit in the state of New Jersey.
You and Your Baby Deserve Justice and Compensation for Your Injuries
We Can Help You Locate a New Jersey Birth Injury Law Firm in Your City Now
Finding the right birthing injury lawyer to represent you and your case may seem daunting, and even a bit overwhelming after all that you have recently endured, however, here at USAttorneys.com, we want to assist during this selection process and help get you paired up with a trained and highly qualified lawyer who specializes in birth injury law.
The practicing hospital health care professional isn’t necessarily going to step forward and take responsibility for the error they caused that resulted in your baby’s pain and suffering. In fact, many are worried they will lose their license to practice and deny causing the injury. This is precisely why you need a dedicated and well-versed birthing injury attorney to step in, fight for your rights, and represent your case.
You can begin browsing through the lawyers we have featured on our site as they are the top of the line in the field.
Speak with an Experienced New Jersey Childbirth Injury Legal Representative Now
It is vital you reach out to a lawyer on our site or USAttorneys.com directly as you are limited in the amount of time you have to file a claim. Your child is hurt and may require surgery or on-going therapy. It is time you receive the compensation you deserve to help ease this process.