Birth Injury Lawyers and Negligence Attorneys in United States
Please click on your State
USAttorneys.Com Wants to Help You Find and Retain a Skilled Birth Injury Attorney Local to You to Help File Your Childbirth Injury Lawsuit
Hospital health care professionals including doctors, nurses, etc. are all expected to provide their patients with a standard level of care which means no matter which physician you have conduct your procedure or offer you medical treatment, you should receive the same type of care regardless of where you go.
Unfortunately, while many are able to provide this to individuals, there are some who become careless in their ways and fail to provide their patients with adequate care. One of the most common reasons why a person is hospitalized is for childbirth which means there is an increased chance of a childbirth injury occurring. And because your newborn baby is fragile and limited on the amount of stress their bodies can handle, when a doctor or other health care worker fails to provide the expecting mother or the newborn with the attention they require, they often suffer from irreparable birth injuries.
The fact is, a doctor or nurse can bring upon these unwarranted impairments or injuries by failing to:
- Provide adequate prenatal care for the mother.
- Properly use birthing tools such as a forceps or a vacuum that inflicts harm onto the child.
- Foresee any complications that could arise based on the mother’s health condition or pregnancy state.
- Identify conditions the mother possesses that could potentially harm the child including diabetes, preeclampsia, infections, sexually transmitted diseases, etc.
- Monitor both the mother’s and unborn child’s heart rate during labor.
- Provide a cesarean delivery in a timely manner.
- Identify any conditions the newborn baby is suffering from upon delivery and providing adequate treatment for it.
Therefore, the most efficient way to hold those accountable for these unfortunate circumstances that could potentially have your baby requiring on-going therapy and even surgical procedures is through hiring a birth injury law firm to step in and assist.
Types of Cases Our Childbirth Injury Attorneys Represent
There are a range of injuries and/or impairments your baby may suffer from after becoming the victim to a medical mistake and some include:
- Erb’s Palsy
- Brachial Plexus Injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Head Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Nerve Injuries
- Shoulder Dystocia
- Inability to sit, crawl, or walk
- Your child has failed to meet developmental milestones
- Spinal Cord Damage
- Bone Fractures
- Facial Paralysis
- Wrongful Death
- Depressions in their head
- Spastic or tight muscles
Your birthing injury legal representative will have to assess your case, determine the severity of the injury, and gather all evidence to use to support your case. Medical malpractice cases involving birth injuries are often quite complex and truly benefit from having an experienced legal professional working for you to ensure the outcome is one you are content with.
You and your family do not have to endure this traumatic experience on your own. You can reach out to a birth injury lawyer featured on our site who is located in your state and can begin working on your case immediately.